I managed to get a nice deal for the WeReadBox of November 2019, since there was some issues with the one for The Strangeworlds Travel Agency. As expected, as soon as I saw the fox theme I had to have it (what else, right?). So to unbox what is inside, let’s start on the top right:
- A jigsaw puzzle for the image on the box. This is to match both books, and I love it.
- The Clockwork Crow and The Velvet Fox, as the two featured books by Catherine Fisher.
- A bookmark that is two sided one per book.
- A super gorgeous fox enamel pin (it is inbetween the books).
- A tiny acorn phone charm (it’s on top of the black piece of paper)
- And the final item is a craft to make an ornament with an origami fox and crow and a cog.
This was my first WeReadBox and I am glad I got it, plus the theme was wonderful and it has a lot of foxes. The craft intrigues me, but you need to go to their website to find instructions and I kinda wish there had been instructions on the leaflet that comes with the books just in case, but otherwise I like the contents of the box and can’t wait to get the one for Strangeworlds!