Subscription box: Tales by Mail
Theme/Month: Historical Heroes for February 2021
Ownership: Subscribed on their 6 boxes option. If you are interested in purchasing a Tales by Mail subscription, you can do it on their website.
Tales by Mail is a bi-monthly middle grade book box that comes with two books, some activity pages you can collect, or copy or use in various ways, a pin and one or two items.
This is the first box of the year and it had some fun surprises in it! Starting from the top left and going clockwise:
- Amari and the Night Brothers bookmark.
- Darwins Dragons which I’ve been looking forward to since last year.
- The month’s activity pages with space for reviews and some fun challenges.
- The Queen’s Fool, which sounds intriguing.
- A print with a quote and a signed bookplate for The Last Bear
- The collectible pin.
- A weekly planning notepad which I think is adorable.
- A bookmark for The Queen’s Fool.
I was so excited to see a book I had wanted in the box and overall thought it had two very interesting reads alongside the bonus of that planning notepad which made me smile. It makes me happy to get the box and feel like I have great reads coming.