One thing I admire about the girls is that somehow they’ve maanged to make a great box despite the delays in deliveries other boxes seem to be struggling with (and delayes in delivery, etc). The box even suffered from a change of the main featured book, but somehow they still made it on time. So, let’s unbox this, starting from the top center:
- Zelle inspired soap.
- The invite to the Clubhouse.
- Framing both sides of the picture, are set of gorgeous prints that I can’t stop admiring.
- A patch that says “Rule the World” (I am not big on patches, but I like this one is not iron on but more like “sew on”).
- Seven Endless Forest, which is by the same author of Boneless Mercies and I am so excited to read it!
- A sampler to The Book of Longings. I got hooked on Sue’s books with The Secret Life of Bees so was excited for this.
- An eye mask to give you the best sleep out of a 100 year curse 😉
- A biscuit, which was yummy and my husband even recognised which fairytale this was from without a hint from me.
- Thorn, which I am utterly excited to read and heard great things about it.
There was also a promotional for Tales by Mail their middle grade box that will start soon.
All in all, I enjoyed the contents, the box doesn’t feel like less quality than usual (I’ve been feeling this with another book box so I highly appreciate all the care of this one) and one thing the girls get right is how the box looks all together not just each item. I am very pleased with it.