I got this box purely because of the book. It was easy to guess it and only ShelfLove Crate was doing it too. I was tempted by The Bookie Box when I did the massive post about book boxes so I decided to give it a go, and here it is.
Going clockwise, starting from the box (most items are made by The Bookie Box unless otherwise stated):
- Amaranth candle, it is pomegranate and white tea and it is glorious!
- Villans and Vengeance Chipotle Pretzels which meant that the unboxing picture had to be taken then and there so I could munch on them (come on, it has chipotle and it’s pretzels and snacky snacks).
- “Fine, make me your villain” bookmark.
- Poor unfortunate Souls coaster, and I actually sung in my head when I saw it, it is really cool.
- Underneath is a Green Lantern pillow case which is the only item I am not keeping because I don’t really have lots of cushions and the ones we have match the sofa and that’s how it is.
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer. It is a monster of a book (very very big).
- Next theme card and this month’s theme card.
Out of all the international parcels I had for November, this one was the fastest to arrive which was an interesting surprise. However it is also one that has customs, so that’s a bit of a shame. I won’t subscribe to it, but if the theme catches my eye I will probably get that particular box.