It is no surprise to anyone that I like tea (I mean, even the customer support of Fairyloot knows this about me!), and that my two favourite places to get tea is Adagio Teas and Bookish Teas.
Zilan (Bookish Teas) is a lovely lady that lives in Germany and makes wonderful tea mixes that are a delight to drink. She is also very careful in making sure her ingredients are fresh from farms and places like that, so the tea is very high quality.
The Writerverse box was the last one of the year, but they tend to do special boxes frequently and they have all been a delight. This one included several lovely things:
- Four tea blends.
- Signed book plate from the author of Stalking Jack The Ripper and Hunting Dracula.
- Goodies from the Corr sisters.
- A Darkling bookmark by .
- A Godsgrave ribbon bookmark by .
- A comic page art postcard by
- A postcard inspired by Stalking Jack the Ripper.
- A Tric perfume by behindthepages (it smells delicious).
- The Bookish Teas Tealicious “zine” with recipes and details about the box.
We were spoiled in signed and exclusive goodies in this box and the teas are all so delicious I can’t choose my favourite one (though I admit my most favourites have been the London teas inspired by ADSOM).