Subscription box: Tales by Mail
Theme/Month: The Stranger the Better, for August 2021
Ownership: Subscribed on their 6 boxes option. If you are interested in purchasing a Tales by Mail subscription, you can do it on their website.
Tales by Mail is a bi-monthly middle-grade book box that comes with two books, some activity pages you can collect, or copy or use in various ways, a pin and one or two items.
With a very interesting theme, let’s see what was in the box, starting on the top left corner and going clockwise:
- A Raven Heir promotional bookmark.
- Crowfall by Vashti Hardy, which looks very intriguing to me.
- The activity pages for the month which go into the collectible ring binder.
- The most adorable keyring, which is the mascot for the box and I was so taken by it.
- The Tentacle Boy which wasn’t in my radar but looks intriguing and creepy weird.
- Promotional bookmark for The Tentacle Boy and Pizazz
- The collectible pin
It was a very cute choice and maybe not my favourite box of the year but my absolute favourite was that keyring which I thought was super sweet and honestly, it won my heart.