Subscription box: Tales by Mail
Theme/Month: Lands to Get Lost In for June 2021
Ownership: Subscribed on their 6 boxes option. If you are interested in purchasing a Tales by Mail subscription, you can do it on their website.
Tales by Mail is a bi-monthly middle-grade book box that comes with two books, some activity pages you can collect, or copy or use in various ways, a pin and one or two items.
The funny part is that I went on a book shopping trip and told my best friend I had got the box which, she gets too, and she kindly had to stop me from buying both books since they were in the box, so I cans ay that this was a well-chosen box. So let’s see what was inside, starting from the bottom left corner:
- Activity pages with theme card. I love collecting those in the little binder, and that they have space for mini-reviews of the books.
- Children of the Quicksands.
- Tote bag with the theme picture which I really like so I was happy to have it in a tote bag I do wish every now that instead of tote bags we got a backpack or a small shoulder bag for mobile, paperback and keys/wallet, but this is not a Tales by Mail wish more of a general book box and anyone that gives tote bags away).
- Promotional bookmarks for both of the books included.
- The Nightsilver Promise. I have had this one on my list since I knew it was coming out so it was a delight to receive it in the box.
- If you are eagle-eyed you will find the theme pin on the tote bag too.
Overall, a well-fitting box with a useful item, aka the tote bag, and books I am looking forward to read.