After the fiasco with Hermes and their
bad delivery I was a bit scared that my Fairyloot would not arrive before Christmas, however I can say that it did!
This was also an easy guess of the book for me, since I had already read it, but I had given my ARC copy away so it was nice to have a proper hardback version of it. Let’s start from the book and go clockwise:
- Everless by Sara Holland. Just go read it, it is quite interesting and it left me with a book hangover. You can read my review here.
- Prince Eric candle by A Court of Candles. It smells gorgeous and apparently there were 4 different smells to get.
- Red Queen notebook by Stella’s Bookish Art, which matches the book of Everless which is pretty cool.
- Theme card and theme bookmark.
- Rosemarked sampler.
- Keyring which I really liked and is now holding my keys, by Fiction Tea DEsigns.
- William Shakespeare pouch by . Probably my least favourite item but it is still cool.
- Promotional bookmark.
- Simba Funko, there were supposed to be 6 different ones and all of the other options are princesses, so why do I get Simba? I did want one of the other princesses and would’ve preferred say Merida or Mulan over Simba as a choice. Oh well, can’t have it all.
Another nice wintery box to enjoy before Christmas (it arrived before, even if the post is after).