This year has been challenging, but who says you can’t find other ways to travel? I do know it is hard and it is not the same, but having this box arrive and add some sunshine to my day does help. Starting from the bottom left corner and going clockwise:
- Grown sampler, this looks like a tough but very good read and I am intrigued by it.
- A South Korea mug which I love the artwork for and I have been using it a lot, it makes me smile.
- A list of books to read that may give you adventures and travel feelings.
- Once and Future Witches promotional items
- A tea towel to match the main book. Tea towels are usually a great addition to book boxes and I end up using them a lot, plus this one is a generous size.
- Exclsuive clubhouse invite, personalised.
- The theme card, vibrant and showing off the world.
- The Deep Blue Between, book of the month.
- A Chai hot chocolate mix, which I havent tried because I have a few other hot chocolates open, but love the fact that we had a mug and a hot chocolate in it!
- A room spray which smells very delicious and inviitng.
Overall the box makes me feel like I subscribed to one of those travel around the world in items boxes but with a bookish twist. Since I didn’t travel this year and a lot of plans got changed, it was nice to have a lot of colour and variety in it and just feel like maybe in the future things can happen again.