April’s Fairyloot arrived quitelate this time, so it felt as if it was the May box rather than the April one. Oh well, this is the oen for April, and it left me with some opinions. Let’s unbox starting from the top right and going clockwise:
- Tote bag, this is a thick quality one which is nice but the deisgn is very much quotes and small reading so it doesn’t shine much.
- Emoji sticky tabs which is very much NOT my thing. Starting by it being emojis and then sticky tabs.
- Theme bookmark
- An enamel pin for a Memory Vial.
- Wahsi tape for Daughter of Smoke and Bone, though it could be for many thing, however it is cute and blue so I like it.
- A Secret Book Volume 3. I like the idea but it does look quite “fake” (whereas I already have a few other secret books that look more like books), so shall compare but I like the idea.
- Theme card.
- Tarot cards, not been collecting them so a bit meh about them.
- A pin banner thing, which I am not keeping but I know of some people who would love it.
- The main book, Incendiary which I am intrigued by it and looking forward to reading.
All in all it felt a bit not cohesive, and some items felt like fillers and add ons just to pad it rather than to really want ot be in theme and with the book. But shall compare later on to the other box doing the same book and we can decide…