A dark and stormy box with a nice blue theme (I like blue). And it was probably not as good as other boxes for me, but it was interesting. Let’s see what was in it, from left and going clockwise.
- House of Salt and Sorrows, inspired by the twelve dancing princesses, so I am very curious.
- Theme card, with a melancholic picture.
- A tea light lantern. I find it cute but will probably never use it sadly.
- The Little Mermaid inspired bath salts, looking forward to using it.
- The monthly collectible pin, which is nice.
- An exclusive bookmark to match the book (it is gorgeous)
- Anothe bookmark, but wooden. It is very nice but it is too thick to really use inside a book which is a shame. I have to say, wooden bookmarks in general are not my thing, they are either too flimsy and feel like they’ll easily break or are too thick and can’t be used nicely.
- Sea Witch tea, which I am curious to try, we shall see, but I like it is a relatively small satchet so if I don’t like it it will be fine (though I doubt that)
- A pencil tin case, cute but I don’t use them, so a bit sad, but it is very pretty.
In general it had a lot of really nice things but most of them just aren’t the type of objects I’d use or enjoy. I can appreciate that they are nice and look good but alas it isn’t a good value this time.