This is my last LitJoy for a while, as the shipping has spiked up and the box hasn’t really been giving me as much joy as I wish (and I have to decide where to spend my money). But let’s see what we had, starting top right with the contents booklet.
- Under the booklet, we have the author letter. The art is kinda cool.
- More collectible cards, I think it’s the last few but I am not sure I got them all as you had to get the Harry Potter boxes.
- Night Court Stationery, it’s nice not too fussed, could’ve been nicer.
- Hot pads, I like them, but again. nothing special.
- Nocturna by Maya Motayne, super excited to read this one!
- A Prince Cardan cushion cover, also not fussed (see, a pattern emerges). The art is cool but not my thing.
- Malfoy Men Magnets, made a friend very happy with them.
Basically, I kept the book, the hot pads and that’s it? Which isn’t a really good outcome considering it had to come from the US and it costs the shipping fee and everything.
I have to say I wish the stationery had been a bit nicer, more fancy, more thoguht inot it as I would’ve loved to have more of that (I am not keen on paper items but good stationery is good!).