Look at that, you get a massive outside the puzzle picture, because this box was jampacked with delightful V.E. Schwab themed things and I was running out of table to showcase them!
Starting from the top left corner and going clockwise:
- Double sided tote bag by Rowa Tree. It is a very sturdy bag and it is grey, so happy me.
- An enamel mug by Temporary Places (I have a love/hate relationship with enamel mugs. They’re good for camping, but they can burn your hands easily as they get quite hot).
- A pouch (decent size) with one of my favourite quotes from VE. Schwab, by Stella Bookish Art.
- Tarot style cards by Lorena Lammer (They made me think a lot of Mucha style).
- Vengeful special edition. It is very similar to the original but in red. There was also a letter from Victoria herself.
- Four Londons scarf (it is quite thick and I am looking forward to wearing it) by Fable & Black
- Character bookmarks by Merwild.
- Villains inspired pin by Fable & Black.
- Lila and Kell at the ball by Victoria Ying.
- Illumicrate Victor Vale style book sleeve, which made me very happy to see in the box (and that the book was inside).
- Four Londons postcards by Moledro Craft Co.
- Four Londons candle (I squealed when I say that it was layered) by Amelia’s Kitchen Candles.
- As Tascen water bottle by Crini.
- As Travars keyring (absolutely made my day and made me smile also by Fable & Black.
I’ve seen other special edition boxes in general but this felt absolutely perfect to me, and it was amazing.