In case you didn’t know, I used to be subscribed to Owlcrate (I only missed out on their first 3 boxes) for a long time, but then I got a bit tired of it (at the time they were using very similar items/same shops in every single box). The nice thing is they’re much better now so I restarted it :).
Starting from the book and going clockwise:
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud. In an owlcrate exclusive cover that I have to admit I am loving so much!
- Theme magaizne/zine.
- A gorgeous ceramic mug (that looks like an enamel one, which for me is a MASSIVE win, enamel are perfect but difficutl to hold because heat!)
- A delightful bath soak that foams (win once again!)
- ADSOM Lila Bard print
- A nail polish from publisher to promote Grim Lovelies.
- Six of Crows fingerless mittens (they are gorgeous, love the button detail).
- Apple mint lip balm (this is always a welcome item in a book box as my bf steals them from me once it starts getting cooler/wintery).
- Theme card and pin.
I was delighted by this box so here I come for the next one!