I admit I had completely forgotten that my LitJoy Crate was on the way, so it was such a nice thing to realise that it was at the post office (it was less nice that postie didn’t leave it at home and made me go pick it up next day, which means waking up at silly o’clock).
Starting from the bottom left corner, and going clockwise:
- Theme card, it gives me a Disney vibe and I love it! It also includes a photo challenge, and explanations on why each item was chosen (this is one of my favourite things about LitJoy, they always explain why they chose the items and how they match the theme/book).
- Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey. I didn’t have this book in my radar but it looks interesting and I have instant cover love. It also included a letter from the author and a signed bookplate.
- Double-sided colouring page (I love the book side, the other side is flowers).
- A Midsummer Night #nofilter, it is a weird and funny amusing look at Shakespeare. Not exactly up my street but interesting nevertheless.
- Out of This World Swoon bookmark.
- Colouring Pencils to help colour the page (and I like that the box is like a colouring page).
- Bee Brave bee pin. This is my absolute favourite item in the box, and I think I got very excited while I was unboxing this particular item. It is so cute and awesome!
- Underneath it all is a Marie Antoinette apron, which was awesome because my usual apron is in dire need of repair and I have been in need of a new one, so this came at perfect timing!
I was happily surprised by this box and it was a good way to start the day.