I love food, I have been craving teacakes for the whole previous week due to a book I read (review will come, promise). So food in fiction definitely has an effect on me, what about you guys?
The fanmail box was full of nice things and I was very pleased with it. Let’s go around clockwise starting on the theme card:
- Eat, Drink and Be Merry theme card, it includes shows and activities to see/do/eat.
- Fandom Foods book, which has a series of possible foods to cook, from a couple of food nerds which I absolutely love and want to cook from.
- A sampler Menu from The Book of Dust, it is all fancy fancy.
- Mushu engraved chopsticks, they are metallic and beautiful and the cute engraving is at the top of the chopsticks and they came in a handy sleeve to hold them. Probably my favourite item in the box because I really find Mushu fun.
- Three Broomsticks lunch bag(box?), it is insulated which is awesome because it is and I am happy for this since I only have a japanese lunch “bag” and now I have this one too!
- Pop’s pot holders, made me very happy because we needed some new ones and it was just awesome!
All in all I was very happy with the box and definitely recommend it if you like fandom things that are thought well.