Subscription box: Book Box Club
Theme/Month: Secrets and Lies, January 2022
Ownership: Subscribed on their 6 boxes option. Alas this is a discontinued subscription box.
Book Box Club is a young adult subscription box, the unique thing is the Clubhouse where you can chat to the author a month (or so) after the box was shipped and ask questions and just chat around. It also includes several goodies and usually, the choice of book is one that is unique and not in other book boxes so very few chances of duplicate books and a lot of new reads discovery power.
Starting from the top and the theme card, we can see the contents slowly and go through it:
- Theme card, I love the old school type of style
- Fiction Fan mug with some lovely artwork.
- Book Lover Lies coaster
- Promotional bookmark
- The Revelry, which I had preordered so I ended up with two copies.
- A Secret Agent pen set, there was a lovely happy squeal when I saw it!
- The Secrets Act which was also in my wishlist
- A Mystery Machine soap
Overall I loved that it had a small joyful item and then two books I wanted to read which was a win for me. Definitely loved the box just sad that it has come to an end.