All about royalty surviving (?) and being around in this box. And one of the first things I noticed as I was resizing the picture is that there is a lot of paper items in it and I am not particularly fond of this. But let’s see what is what, starting from the theme card on the top left and going clockwise:
- Theme card for Resilient Royals, the bookmark is also just underneath
- Tarot cards.
- A cardholder inspired by Queen’s Rising. I do like this as I love small cardholders over big purses and I am keeping it, just sad it doesn’t have more slots.
- Shielded as the main book. I am torn betwene the green here or the original blue because both look so good!
- A print for Bear and the Nightingale/Winternight trilogy.
- Candle, I lit this one the other day and it is very pleasant and sweet (not sickly, just nicely sweet).
- Crescent moon, I think SJ Maas inspired cushion cover. I am not bothered about this one, since I don’t have that many cushions and do not need that many covers.
- A food tray (?). I would say it is more of a trinket tray but not the jewelry kind. I like this one quite a bit andit has been used a bit around the house, more than I expected!
- Author letter with character art.
All in all, some good items, some not as good items. But the book was on my list of books I have wanted to read/order so all good. I do like that there’s new kind of items like the tray and the cardholder, but not that invested in repeats.
What are your favourite items? Is it because of the fandom or the usability/appeal of the item?