Since I did a mini summary about Owlcrate, and I am eagerly waiting to receive the January Book Box Club box soon, I shall do another mini summary about them.
I bought their last first box back in September 2016 (?) and haven’t looked bad. They were the first ones to do a proper author chat and it was the one thing I loved the most. Nowadays I don’t join the chat so much, but it is thanks to them I found some of my good friends and reading buddies.
But let’s see what was in the December box, which was all about being cozy with our reads, starting on the theme card on the bottom right and going clockwise:
- Theme Card. Cute fits the theme.
- A proof book, for me it was Are You Watching? which I already have a proof copy for, but still, extra book.
- The main book, Dangerous Alliance which is very pink and apparently Jane Austen-ish… I am a bit unsure what to expect.
- White chocolate and & Raspberry bar, which fits nicely with being cosy. Yum!
- A Christmas wishes card from the girls and the new four paw addition.
- A gorgeous beanie hat, it is a deep green that for some reason looks very black in videos and pictures. It is warm and comfortable and cute. win all around.
- A pin to match the book.
- The 2020 artwork calendar I’ve come to expect from them, and it is gorgeous! A great way of discovering new artists.
- A woodmark, with the most gorgeous art ever that it put aside my woddmark dislike (plus it is a little more sturdy but not that much thicker than the usual ones in other boxes, so far better).
All in all, a very cosy box to be enjoyed and I am looking forward to the treat of two books in the January box too!