Returning slowly from the hiatus that being ill caused (no energy to write or schedule or anything), with November’s Owlcrate. It was definitely a whimsical type of box, so starting from the book on the bottom left and going clockwise:
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw. I LOVE this version of the cover, it gives me a much more wintery feel than the original.
- The “star” of the box, a blanket licensed by Holly Black. I like the artwork and colours. I just wish the blankets in book boxes were a bit bigger (but it isn’t a specifically Owlcrate, any box that does).
- A moth pin, also gorgeous.
- A Reading Planner. Gosh I find this stunning and each year it is better but I am TERRIBLE at any kind of tracking/planning (I am a mood reader and very much a “this book is kinda coming out soon let’s read the proof”) for anything. Can’t keep a journal, can’t do even daily or weekly planners, they just don’t stick and I feel so sad about that because this is stunning and the best.
- A wooden ornament. This is going on my Christmas tree. It is pretty, elegant and just nice.
- Gorgeous stickers. I need more stickers that are cute and matching the theme in my life.
- Metallic bookmark. Wasn’t terribly impressed with the design but like the metallic part of it.
- Theme card. It is so pretty.
- And quote print thing. As you all should know, I am not generally a “print” anything, and quotes are nice but I am not fussed unless it is something that was special to me and I doubt that’d go for everyone.
All in all it matches the theme, had gorgeous items and a wonderful cover. No complaints here.