A well themed box with a book I wanted to read (it is so gorgeous!), so let’s go unboxing, starting on the theme card and going clockwise:
- Theme Card, definitely matches book and thene.
- Whale notebook, I like notebooks and the artwork is gorgeous
- Socks, mermaid socks! I am a happy human and they’re cute.
- Two publisher’s frebies
- Clubhouse invite for a chat with the author
- Octopus pin, this is very detailed and cute.
- Another promo item
- Dangers of the Deep Shampoo Bar. This caused a great conversation about them at work and I raved on how good they are, so I am looking forward to using it and think it is great we get alternative care items beyond lip balms and creams and scrubs. Love it!
- A sturdy coaster, this is a really good one!
- Deeplight by Frances Hardinge. It is a super gorgeous book and I can’t wait to read.
- A signed map, since Waterstones had the exclusive rights to signed books so we get a signature on the map. A good way to get away with a signature, clever and crafty!
All in all, a box very well themed that gives an ocean and deep sea vibe and I can’t wait to start reading the book today with our reading group.