Fantastic theme and I knew immediately which book it’d be and was excited for the box because I seriously enjoyed it a lot, so let’s unbox starting from the top left corner and going clockwise:
- Theme card, very wild West like.
- Underneath a Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets tea towel which I loved because it has a huge moon and is really beautiful art.
- Favour stickers, it is book related and I instantly knew what they were and thought it was awesome.
- Two promotional bookmarks.
- Chocolate “Pixie Dust” covered pretzels. I don’t eat a lot of chocolate, so I had one but the rest were scoffed by my husband. He first was like “what is this, meh, funny pretzels” and then was like “need more, delicious!”
- Desert sticky “bookmarks”, made my work colleagues smile and me too. I found it amusing.
- Verify promotional postcard, intriguing book indeed.
- The Good Luck Girls by Charlotte Nicole Davis. I enjoyed it a lot and reviewed it here.
- A Bookish Rebel mason jar, I was just sad it didn’t come with a lid but still, liked this.
All in all strong box and had lots of great items, probably the only thing I wasn’t crazy about was the promoitonal stuff, which to be fair is nothing bad at all or anything to complain about. Also the cover for Good Luck Girls is like someone poured liquid gold on it and wow. Absolutely stunning! Really blew me away.