As you know this is the US edition and it is a signed copy (it isn’t a Litjoy exclusive but still, very cool). Starting from the book, here’s the unboxing:
- Catwoman book by Sarah J. Maas, it also has an author letter.
- Catwoman socks (I loved them so much!)
- A Harley Quinn bath bomb which is hwy it is two colours 🙂
- Catwoman theme booklet.
- Jewellry ceramic dish, Meow! I thought it was a very original idea and found it a lovely addition to the box.
- Poison Ivy candle, which made me smile.
- Catwoman decals, for your nails, and they look gorgeous, tempting me to redo my nails, but alas I have at the moment Ghibli themed ones and I love them too.
- And of course the exclusive trading cards for Litjoy.
It was a lovely box, even if it felt a tiny bit less wow that previous boxes, but on the good side I enjoyed all items.