Since we just had the Middle Grade unboxing, let’s do the Young Adult one!
Isn’t it a fun box? I was pleasantly surprised yet again by it, and also ended up loving items I didn’t expect to love once I actually had them in my hands. So here we go, starting with the book and going clockwise:
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo. This was on my TBR for a while so it was good to find it in this box.
- A plush heart keychain, which is extra soft and I don’t usually like pompom like things.
- Seashell and Starfish lights, which I am loving but will donate to a friend that really wanted some underwater/beach themed props.
- Compass earrings, sadly you can’t see them well, but they are really cute and even come with an extra back post (?).
- Two Unputdownable bookmarks.
- A “Shelfies Over Selfies” pin which I approve of.
- Mermaid artwork by this month’s artist.
- Mermaid theme card. I love how they match so well with the art print and it means extra arty work.
- A Little Mermaid sticker (I absolutely adore stickers, book box makers, do more stickers! Seriously!)
- And finally a sequins cushion cover. I ended up finding it extremely fun and drawing a “heart” on it.