After skipping last month’s box, I am back on the game with February’s box.
And I am glad about it, because look at that gorgeous exclusive book cover in hardback (and let’s go clockwise):
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert. One of those books I was really excited about and this is my absolute favourite cover so I am SO glad about it.
- Grimm Tales mug by Aunjuli Art. This is a dreamy mug so I am very happy for the design.
- Poisonous Apple bath salts by Little Heart. I am eager to try them out!
- Little Red Riding Hood woodmark by Ink and Wonder.
- Fairyscoop, Twisted Tales theme card and bookmark.
- The Witch and the Ginger Bread House socks by Fairyloot.
- Hinterland Candle by Wick and Fable.