So I was tagged by Nikki, my bookish partner in crime, so here we go.
There are no rules. It’s YOUR blog. But it would be nice if you linked back to Never Not Reading (tag creator), and maybe the person who tagged you too. Share the love, folks. (Feel free to use the GIFs used by Never Not Reading, the graphics made by Flavia the Bibliophile if you would like, both, or make and use your own visuals!)
1. THE SANDERSON SISTERS: A GREAT TRILOGY
This is such a hard choice. I love Mistborn, and then there’s ADSOM, and Crystal Singer…
2. WINIFRED SANDERSON: A BOOK WITH A TRULY AWFUL FEMALE VILLAIN
Awful as in person I am guessing… Dolores Umbridge is an awful villain (sorry it is the first one that comes to mind even if it isn’t the only one and I’ll probably remember a lot of them once I have published this because yeah… that’s my brain for you).
3. SARAH SANDERSON: A BOOK THAT UNCANNILY ATTRACTS CHILDREN
Like Harry Potter? Or say one of Roal Dahl’s. Fairytales are definitely attractive to children…
4. MARY SANDERSON: A BOOK THAT IS JUST PLAIN SILLY
I recently read The Princess and the Pony and it is silly in a good way so this would be it I guess.
5. MAX: A BOOK THAT IS TRYING REALLY HARD TO BE COOL BUT DOESN’T ALWAYS SUCCEED
I think that would be SJM books. Specially the most recent ones since apparently it is trying much too hard. (Guess who isn’t a fan here…)
6. DANI: A BOOK THAT ISN’T AFRAID TO TELL IT HOW IT IS
After The Fire by Will Hill. And Dear Martin by Nic Stone.
7. BINX: A BOOK SERIES THAT JUST WON’T DIE
Anything by Cassandra Clare or SJM.
8. ICE: A BOOK WITH A CHARACTER AS DUMB AS A ROCK
Terry Pratchet books? 😛 But they are amazing because of that… It’s hard to pick just one from the Discworld series.
9. THE BLACK FLAME/CANDLE: A SERIES YOU WISH YOU COULD RESURRECT
The Dreamhunter Duology by Elizabeth Knox. I loved the books and it is such a shame that almost no one has ever heard of them.
10. HEADLESS BILLY BUTCHERSON: A BOOK THAT ISN’T AS BAD AS IT’S MADE OUT TO BE
This one is tricky, not entirely sure since I usually don’t like bad books but who knows…
11. WINIFRED SANDERSON’S SPELL BOOK: A BOOK WITH A MIND OF IT’S OWN
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I mean with AIDAN, I had to pick this.(And I had to steal this from Nikki because yeah)
12. GARRY MARSHALL: A BOOK WITH A CAMEO
Oh gosh, this one is making life hard. I like the Virals since they have Tempe in them.
- Maja (Bookish Addicted)
- Helen (Watching Sparks)
- Beth (BooksNest)
Though feel free to steal if you want to have a go!