Subscription box: Illumicrate
Theme/Month: Royal Secrets, January 2022
Ownership: Subscribed on their 6 boxes option. If you are interested in purchasing an Illumicrate subscription, you can do it on their website.
Illumicrate is a book subscription box, it usually features fantasy and sci-fi but not exclusively young adult, sometimes it features adult too. It usually contains a new release, a pin and several bookish goodies.
This box had two books which is always a gamble because sometimes that means not as good a content, but let us see if it was true this time, starting from the top left corner and going clockwise:
- We Hunt the Flame jigsaw puzzle, which I love this collection that looks like books in a box
- This Woven Kingdom, which I still haven’t read but it is gorgeous
- The Ivory Key, I was excited for it.
- A pair of super comfy soft fluffy socks
- A Never Tilting World inspired necklace for both “sides” and I love it.
- Theme leaflet.
- Mobile phone stand with a keyhole and “Youre a survivor”. I amdit I prefer the wooden ones over acrylic.
Overall not a bad box, I am still using the socks, love the necklace and the puzzle. Was not crazy about the phone stand but otherwise it wasn’t a bad box, and having too books didn’t really take anything away from it, which is always nice!