Subscription box: Book Box Club
Theme/Month: Stranger Than Fiction, August 2021
Ownership: Subscribed on their 12 boxes option. If you are interested in purchasing a Book Box Club subscription, you can do it on their website.
Book Box Club is a young adult subscription box, the unique thing is the Clubhouse where you can chat to the author a month (or so) after the box was shipped and ask questions and just chat around. It also includes several goodies and usually the choice of book is one that is unique and not in other book boxes so very few chances of duplicate books and a lot of new reads discovery power.
A double book box for August and it was definitely full of items. Starting from top centre and the theme card:
- Theme card.
- Splinters of sunshine promo
- A water bottle with measures to check how much you’ve had already.
- Time Lord tea
- Lightbulb clips, love funky clips so this was really nice
- Tote bag with a quote about how strange we all are.
- The Upper wOrld pin
- Clubhouse invite
- The Upper World which is an intriguing book with an interesting concept.
- and the second book being Every Line of You, also quite interesting.
Overall, a lot of content and items, probably my favourite was the light bulb paper clips because they are cute but it is a hard choice since it was all cute and for a double book box, it did really well.