Subscription box: Merkababox
Theme/Month: Lotus, February 2021
Ownership: Bought January and February. If you are interested in purchasing a subscription, you can do it on their website.
Merkababox titles itself as a holistic mystic box and comes with a selection of items to help nourish your mind, body and spirit. I was quite intrigued by the contents of previous boxes, particularly the Forager’s one, and thought to give it a go.
So lets see what was inside it, going clockwise and starting top right:
- Lotus theme card. On the back it has a ritual to follow using all the items and not in the picture there is a smaller part that includes all the ingredients, value of each item and a few more details and how to if you need which I appreciate a LOT.
- A rhodonite.
- Chill out Fragrance Oil, which has lotus and hyacinth that is meant to help you calm and feel nurtured.
- Another item from Pulvers Apothecary, this time a Love Elixir which is meant to be a bit of happiness and heart in it.
- Love Spells book.
- Damask Rose Hydrolat, which is a herbal distillate for your skin that is meant to be soothing and toning.
- And finally a brass heart tea infuser from Sass and Belle.
I liked the box this time but it was once again not a 100% my thing. It is more of a “the box contents do not fit what I want and need right now” rather than that the box is bad or not worth it, which is quite hard to review. However I do think it is worth it if it fits for you.