A bit delayed, but this was June’s Fairyloot box which had two books and a magical vibe to it with some darkness too (or at least that’s how it felt to me). Starting from the left and going to the right:
- Print. I think something to do with Sarah J. Maas? (you can see how little I care for prints in general, sadly)
- The main book, Forest of Souls. I am increidbly excited to read it since I heard about it, so definitely happy to have it.
- Also included an early copy of The Gilded Ones which has also been high on my list so all good books!
- A Shadows Between Us pin.
- And a gorgeous Starless Sea patch. I am just sad it isn’t a sticker or something more useful than a patch because they just go in a box to be admired when I remember they exist. Why are book boxes obsessed with sending patches?
- A teapot tea strainer. It is a bit small and doesn’t have a lot of space for the tea to swish around so as cute as it is, it feels a bit not fit for purpose.
- A pair of socks for the Bone Season.
- Tarot cards as per usual.
- The theme card.
- And an elemental set of coasters.
Sadly the biggest most exciting items for me where the books. The rest wasn’t as great or useful to me and it made me sad because it didn’t match the theme as well as I expected and also it just didn’t make me smile the way I hoped. But maybe it hit everybody else’s themes and fandoms? (I think part of the thing is that the books I love aren’t big fandoms, like for example Mexican Gothic and Gods of Jade and Shadow, or the Spellslinger series… )