Time to unbox a circus or at least performance based Owlcrate box for June! I particularly like the way the items seem to match each other for a good theme picture. Starting on the far left and going towards the right:
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles. Apparently kinda Moulin Rouge type of book, peaked curiosity.
- Chocolate Orange scented batch bomb which did not smell like chocolate orange even when I used it in the bath but it was nice.
- Authors Letter
- Collectible pin related to the book, which I don’t know yet the meaning since I haven’t read it.
- A weekly tracker, bullet journal style that is a pad with a lot of sunshine yellow. Not my thing but I like the idea.
- A set of Shakespeare pencils, which aren’t all that fascinating since it’s just pencils with some writing on them. This is probably one of those items I wish book boxes would do less frequently. Maybe send us a really nice fountain pen, or at the very least some nice fineliners or something instead of pencils.
- Bones Coffee, this is some of the best flavoured coffee I’ve ever had so I can’t wait to try this one out!
- There were also some stickers for the book, which I left at the bottom of the box and rescued much later than the picture was taken.
- And finally, a pencil/money tin, with a circus theme. I like it but I already have a money jar and well, no need for a pencil tin so alas not an item for me.
I have to say, this wasn’t their strongest box in my liking but I can see the appeal and the coffee makes me happy enough so at least there’s that. I do know some themes are not for me and this was probably not as good (which is funny since I do circus arts, so I should’ve been all over this box). Oh well!