Somehow I took the pictures for this and completely forgot to actually upload the unboxing, which is very sily of me. Oh well, le’ts unbox June’s Illumicrate which was all about hidden glamour (or at least that’s the vibe it gave me, who knows maybe I got it a bit wrong?).
Starting on the far left with the theme card:
- In the Shadows theme booklet.
- The main book is The Court of Miracles, the naked cover is stunning, and I am intrigued by the book but not a big fan of Les Mis, so we shall see if I like it.
- Metallic bookmark.
- An odd tea towel (the fabric and size were a bit different than usual) for Game of Thrones and Arya’s kill list.
- A Sarah J. Maas foiled print, which I found an owner for it.
- Villains series inspired mug which is stunning and I am so so pleased by it.
- Collector’s pin, I am liking these more than the weird magnetic coins.
- A fan with a quote from Nevernight (I liked the timing of getting a fan during the hot week in the UK, so this was very welcomed)
- Authors letter.
All in all it was a good box, quite fancy and I like the timing for some of the items. The mug is utterly stunning and I am happy for that.