June’s Book Box Club definitely felt like they took the condition of the world into stride and wanted to give us all a pick up, a lifeline saying “you can be courageous and kind” and that they care, so let’s see what was inside. Starting from the top right corner and going clockwise:
- A cute banner with watercolour art, I generally do not keep banners or prints but this one immediately went on to the side of one of my bookcases. I guess it felt right for me…
- Vegan rainbow sweets, I love it when sweets and treats are included in the box.
- Clubhouse invite
- A patch/decal that says Courage Dear Heart and has a nice desing, it makes me think of a cool tattoo design or something.
- The theme card, very vibrant and alive!
- A tiny cute planter which I think is adorable (just be careful as it doesn’t have drainage holes)
- And to top the tiny planter, some seeds. This is one thing I like in some book boxes, they add things that go together, like value add, in this case you don’t just get a planter, you get something to plant in it.
- The main book which is The Short Knife. It wasn’t in my radar at all and it sounds quite interesting so looking forward to buddy reading it.
- A print with a quote from the book.
All in all, this is a cute box and it lifted my mood and spirits plus was a gotcha in that the book was completely out of my radar and I love that.