As I mentioned on ym previous unboxing, there was another box doing Incendiary and I was curious to see what was included instead for items, so let’s see what Owlcrate did (also, the theme is different). Starting on Incendiary top left corner and going clockwise:
- Incendiary, Owlcrate edition.
- Stickers, whcih I usually enjoy becuase stickers are fun, bonus points if they are the kind you can unstick. The ones here are less exciting as they are quotes and I prefer more image stickers than quotes.
- The collectible pin, I think it’ll make more sense once I read the book.
- Theme card.
- 10 metal straws, in a cute pouch with cleaning brushes. 5 of them with a bend and 5 straight ones. I like this because it gives you enough straws to have around.
- Witchy, which I have reviewed before but for a different press, and this cover is also gorgeous. Great choice.
- The pouch for the straws.
- Pot holders, probably the most boring one of the items since they are just quotes rather than something fun, but I like they’re brihgt as it makes them easier to find!
- A gorgeous wooden magnet that immediately went on the fridge because it is so elegant and simple yet beautiful.
All in all I liked the contents of the box and was happy with it. I would’ve liked less quote items and more image ones but that’s more personal prefernece rather than thinking the items aren’t great.