So, after a long delay due to COVID19 issues, and the parcel being sent to the wrong address despite replying of needing address changes to all book boxes *sigh*, I have the March Fairyloot.
Starting on the top right and going clockwise:
- Postcard about bieng in tough times.
- Break the Curse theme card
- A hard headband (not an elastic one) with a Raven Cycle print. The print is nice, but I will never use the headband because those hurt the hell out of my head and give me an instant headache, which is a shame.
- Passport cover, again, nice idea, but most airports don’t like passport covers and ask you to take it out and then it is one more thing to try to balance and not loose, so yeah, just not happening (plus, I don’t think a lot of people are going to be travelling soon).
- A list notepad.
- Zippered booksleeve. It is cushioned and has a zipper on top and it is gorgeous, so I really like it.
- A lankyard for Caraval. The lankyard is nice, but I am fed up of Caraval everything.
- Tarot cards. Nice art, do not collect them.
- A Holly Black tumbler, which is nice but I don’t really use this type of tumblers so won’t be used at all.
- Bone Crier’s Moon, with gorgeous shimmering green edges. I am excited for it.
All in all an interesting box. The items are nice but most of them I won’t use which is a bit of a waste and sad. The book is definitely gorgeous, specially the subtle shimmering on the edges. Not a bad box, just a little less useful/less to keep for myself.