The one thing I have to say about Owlcrate boxes so far is that they’re definitely making the effort to try ot be unique and have some special value item (either by the art and effort, or the item type). So let’s see what this one had, starting from the top left and going clockwise:
- The theme card, I like the style so it was fitting for the theme.
- Owlcrate socks, we all know I usually like socks if they’re soft and comfy and these are. And they are to celebrate Owlcrate’s anniversary 🙂
- A Phantom of the Opera poster which was interesting to receive and I had to pile everything on it to keep it flat but really appreciated the fact it came rolled up and protected to avoid damage.
- A mini portable speaker, which is the fun interesting item here and I was surprised and happy to see it in the box.
- Ex libris cards with an owl and books, can’t complain at all.
- A wooden plate in relief(it’s kinda carved?) with a quote from V. E. Schwab and the Monsters of Verity series.
- A lip scrub which is probably the least interesting item for me and that I may not use.
- Goblin Grove candle, it smells delicious.
- The theme pin which is a great match to the featured read.
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu. I am very curious and it is gorgeous so hoping it is a good book as it looks interesting.
As it tends to be, this was a great box once again and I was happy with the contents so it feels like good value for money.