The third anniversary Book Box Club box was packed full of wonderful magical things. Starting with the theme card on the bottom right and going clockwise:
- Theme card, with a gorgeous magical illustration.
- Ten Thousand Doors postcard
- Personalised Clubhouse invite. (The Clubhouse is awesome, we get to chat with the author and ask questions and chat between us).
- A super gorgeous book sleeve that matches the book but also stands well on its own.
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow. I’ve been very excited about this book and can’t wait to read it and also have a chance to chat with Alix at the clubhouse!
- Elsewhere room spray, meant to evoke the scent of the magical realm of the book.
- Take me to Narnia bath melt. It smells wonderful and looks gorgeous, can’t wait to use it in a nice bath.
- Spirited Away magnetic bookmark, it is super cute and I was just excited to see it in a book box (more Ghibli stuff in book boxes!)
- Night Circus pin, also extremely gorgeous and dreamy.
- Featured book bookmark and a promotional bookmark for the M word.
As you can see the box was full of many “doors” to magical worlds, through scent, or scenes or a book…