I was eagerly awaiting this box and I am glad to have got it (and it made me decide to change form a monthly subscription to a 6 month one, since I have enjoyed most of the recent past Owlcrate boxes). So let’s unbox this one, starting from the book and going clockwise:
- Spin the Dawn, this time the exclusive cover is a very subtle change (from silver title to gold) which I am glad for, as this is a gorgeous cover.
- A jigswa puzzle in a carry pouch (300 pcs). This one made me super happy as I love jigsaws and it was in a handy pouch rather than a big box.
- Theme card.
- The collective pin to match the book, very gorgeous too.
- A Cara Kozik mug for HP4, gorgeous as usual.
- Playing cards set with each deck changed into one of the Londons from A Darker Shade of Magic. Love this idea.
- A cute money purse, zippered.
- Kingdom of souls promotional postcard.
- The Selection inspired lankyard. I am not into this fanodm but I love the fact that this lankyard is perfect even if you don’t do the fandom and it is pretty neutral.
- The print that is the puzzle which is a quote print too. Wow, that felt convoluted.
All in all full of gorgeous details and items, so very happy with this box.