What do we do with a drunken sailor? Early in the morning! ♪♫
Now that you have great background music for this unboxing, let’s go matey! Starting from the book on the top left, and going clockwise:
- Only The Ocean by Natasha Carthew. I haven’t heard much of this book but it looks interesting and I am intrigued by it.
- A Six of Crows Kaz and Inej tea towel, as if they were part of a card. I love the depiction of them and tea towels are one of those things that are usually a welcome item in a book box because it is hard to have too many teatowels (though I admit, the fabric of this one is a tiny bit not as absorbent as I’d like but oh well).
- A quote and waves hanging banner. I am not the biggest on hanging stuff but I like somehow the simple yet soothing effect of it.
- Print of the cover of the book. I do love that cover, it is gorgeous!
- Promotional bookmarks from publishers.
- Theme card and Clubhouse invitation (as always, the personalisation part of it is one of my favourite things.
- Ship to neverland pin. Really dreamy gorgeous.
- Wish bracelet. I adore receiving them and am happy that the girls keep sending one every now and then!
- Promotional postcard..
- Jack Sparrow chibi version magnetic bookmark.
A very blue box, and I liked it quite a bit. I am now eagerly awaiting for my next one to arrive and to see what the last box of the year is. Do you like bookboxes? I definitely recommend this one as you can get to chat with the author and ask questions later on.