Not exactly a creepy post (and I guess it isn’t exactly anyone’s nightmare to get lost in the library/bookstore, maybe?) but it is a gorgeous box and I had to post the unboxing. Plus it had two books! Starting from the top right corner and going clockwise:
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa. This is a special edition cover and I am eager to read this book as I have heard good things about it.
- Owlcrate heart tea infuser. Absolutely cute, but not for me (why? because I am a tea nerd and prefer an infuser that fits almost any mug or teapot and lets the leaves move around freely). However, I do love they included one since there’s also some tea in the box.
- Owlcrate theme card and pin/badge. Loved the artwork for this one so much!
- Book Nerd socks, which coincidentially I am wearing as I write this post. They are soft, and comfortable and very bookish.
- Chocolate Mint Truffle Tea. It definitely tastes like a minty chocolate and it is actually refreshing as a tea.
- Books are a unique portable magic “clutch”. I love this little thing and have been keeping one of my crochet projects in it. It protects it well and is handy, plus it means the hook won’t disappear beyond the clutch.
- Pride, a remix of Pride & Prejudice, more in a modernised setting. I am intrigued and unsure what to expect.
- Mirror of Erised print (potentially the less interesting part of the box for me, but I am not a big fan of prints).
As you can see it was glorious and cosy and just right. I was actually glad that it wasn’t a “spooky” box as that sometimes can be too much and too many boxes doing it.