I bought this one as soon as it was announced and then lost track of it because I am a bit distracted and life happens, but here it is the unboxing. Let’s go from the top right clockwise:
- Clean by Juno Dawson. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to buy this book but hey, problem solved. (ALso, I do love the rose gold effect!)
- Never Talk To Outsiders candle by Taken Moons, smells of cinnamon and sandalwood and it is yummy nice.
- Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart. Also one of those that I was tempted to read but never bought and now I do have it. (It was also a big relief there were no repeat books).
- I Am Thunder tea. From all the Wildest Dreams boxes with tea, this is my absolute favourite and I am thoroughly enjoying it.
- A moon charm which I already own in a differnet piece of jewelry.
- A Sunday Ya pin (it’s on top fo the Clean book).
Not a bad box and probably my favurite of the boxes sent from Wildest Dreams.