This year has brought us a cold prewinter (since officially winter starts on the 22nd) so it has lovely to receive bookish boxes that make you feel even more Christmassy.
Book Box Club did not disappoint this time, so starting on the theme card and going clockwise:
- Winter Fairytales theme card.
- Baba Yaga wish bracelet by Charmed Delight Co. Last year they sent a different one which had three stars, so I am seeing a theme here, can we keep it up?
- Hansel & Gretel’s Gingerbread Mallows by Bonboosh. They are the reason this picture was taken during nighttime using the lights in the room, as they didn’t make it to the next day.
- Christmas Card, this was personalised to all the members of our house (sans the 9 chickens, but it’s hard to know all of their names! PS. Cow, Big Mama, The Sweeties, Skittles, Scarface, Red 1 and Red 2, Pearl) including our puppy and it is now proudly being displayed alongside the other Christmas cards we’ve received.
- Underneath it all is a super soft scarf with shiny golden trees that makes me want to get dressed up already for Christmas (by Hazel & Pip)
- A bookmark featuring the two books in the box.
- Fairy Godmother notebook by TJ Lubrano.
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden. I actually guessed the books because I already had this one. The bonus is that the extra book is going to a good home and now I have a signed book plate for the book.
- The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden. Second book of the series and yay to double books in the box.
- Fairytales pencil.
- Scrolled Clubhouse invitation.
All in all, a lovely box with a very wintery feel.