Before I unbox this lovely box (it is the cheapest box I have found), let me tell you that December’s boxes will include an exclusive colouring bookmark design by me. This design won’t be available in the shop and can only be found when purchasing a Leafer Box.
Just as a reminder, I receive two boxes in one (which means only one chocolate and no repeat items). This time I went for the Historical one rather than Fantasy (the theme appealed more to me), and it is my first “Historical” box.
So let’s unbox it, starting from the chocolate and going clockwise:
- A Mint and Lemon dark chocolate bar which is quite refreshing and my boyfriend even stole a few squares of it.
- The First Casualty, the Sci-Fi book. I was very pleased that it is an “indie” paperback size (until recently, this was the size I had in my head when anyone said paperback).
- A glorious golden cage bookmark, it is so detailed and beautiful.
- Galaxy socks, they are soft and comfy and fun to wear.
- Space stickers, which I want to stick everywhere and at the same time neveruse them up because they’re so cute and there’s so many designs…
- A choker with a purple rose. This is very pretty and I can’t wait to have an occasion to wear such a beauty.
- Hidden under the chocolate and by the choker, there’s a magnet with a quote from Charles Dickens which is now holding some To-Do on my fridge.
- The Undesirables, whcih was the Historical pick of the month.
As per usual, I was very pleased with my box. It is less main stream but most of the items make me happy and I think it is the box that has the least “set apart to give away” items ever. (As I mentioned in my 101 post, it is normal to choose not to keep some items).
If Leafer Box sounds up your street, you can purchase the November box until the end of the month and then the December one as soon as it is the 1st of December. If you use code KESTREL10 you can get 10% off any purchase and there are several genres to choose from.