For this box, as soon as they announced the theme I knew what the book was. I had won an ARC of the book from the FairyLoot stand during YALC by running to their stall and drawing a dragon (I love drawing dragons! I love drawing! I do not love running…), so once I read the book description I knew what it was, it was still a nice box and I am just sad I didn’t get a kitty inside (in case you aren’t part of the FB group, people posted pictures of cats and pets inside their boxes and it has been a running thing which I absolutely love!).
You can even see I struggled to fit everything and there are some items from other book boxes sneaking into the picture (money jar from Illumicrate and dragon stickers from Book Box Club). As per usual, going clockwise, starting from the fairy in the box:
- Quote print by Evie Seo. It is a quote from a poem by Virgil but used in The Mortal Instruments.
- Forest of a Thousand Lanters by Julie C. Dao, with an anti-heroine and an interesting story.
- Monthly theme bookmark.
- Signed bookplate (I like that it has the snake and flower from the cover)
- Moriarty inspired coaster by Evie Seo, I like how it is dark and oh so gorgeous!
- Death Eater pin by House of Wonderland (it is such a cutie, despite being a dark bad thing).
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo. This is an exclusive cover and I have to say I love it and kinda prefer it over the official one.
- Postcards from The Language of Thorns, they are absolutely stunning.
- Promotional print for Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor.
- Maleficient candle by MerakiCandles, as per usual it has a wonderful smell and I love it is the “disney evil lime green” kinda colour.
- The Young Elites Mirror by Little Inkling Designs.
- Theme postcard.
All in all it was a box full of goodies and from it all the only things I am not a big fan of are the prints (I just don’t do prints, there’s not much I do with them so even if they are gorgeous, they’re not my thing) and the mirror.
This month’s theme is all about dragons and then there is December which is So Regal and I am excited for both boxes (somehow I wrote foxes here, I am also excited about foxes but that’s not new, I like foxes). Hopefully you can manage to snag a box when they go on sale. Fingers crossed if you need the luck.