Subscription box: Tales by Mail
Theme/Month: Out in the Wilderness for April 2021
Ownership: Subscribed on their 6 boxes option. If you are interested in purchasing a Tales by Mail subscription, you can do it on their website.
Tales by Mail is a bi-monthly middle grade book box that comes with two books, some activity pages you can collect, or copy or use in various ways, a pin and one or two items.
This one had an extra book which was a lovely surprise, so lets unbox it and see what I thought of it, starting on the top right and going clockwise:
- I rarely ever take pictures with the box, but somehow decided to add it this time. I love that it is not bulky and it basically looks like a book.
- Out in the Wilderness activity pages, with space for reviews fo rhte book and some fun activities related to them and the theme. They fit in with the rest of the pages into the binder.
- The Weather Weaver bookmark.
- The Weather Weaver by Tamsin Mori, I had been looking forward to this book for a while and squealed a little seeing it in the box.
- Melt by Ele Fountain, sounds interesting.
- Melt bookmark.
- A multiuse scarf with some gorgeous matching print to the theme. You can use it as a scarf, a headband, etc, pretty useful.
- A third book, were totally spoiled! Hope Jones Saves the World.
- It is very very tiny but there is a little collectible monthly pin just there in front of Umbreon’s nose
Overall it was a box full of books and I felt spoiled by opening it! Very very excited by the contents of it and highly recommended still.