Subscription box: Illumicrate
Theme/Month: From Beyond Death, October 2022
Ownership: Subscribed on their 6 boxes option. If you are interested in purchasing an Illumicrate subscription, you can do it on their website.
Illumicrate is a book subscription box, it usually features fantasy and sci-fi but not exclusively young adult, sometimes it features adult too. It usually contains a new release, a pin and several bookish goodies.
In this blog, you are never too late, you’re just travelling through time because I am totally not behind in my unboxings and my blog wasn’t offline for a while due to server issues outside of my control. Instead, you get you to enjoy what was inside this box and not feel like they are spoilers!
Starting from the leaflet at the bottom and going clockwise:
- Leaflet with contents and makers.
- The Whispering Dark by Kelly Andrew, with very pretty edges as usual.
- Underneath, slightly bunched up but soft as anything and very pretty, Moth Amongst Dreamers blanket.
- The next teacup and saucer set, this time for the Underworld.
- There was also a papercraft design that did not come withe the box and was sent afterwards.
- Cable ties, which are cool designs and not just cute.
Overall, I have a love of blankets, particularly in blue so this was one gorgeous and I am happy with it. The cable ties are handy, and I do like teacups and saucers even if I don’t have enough space for them which is a shame. I still live in hope of more dessert dishes like they sent last time because those I could use everyday or some cereal bowls, soup bowls, something like that. I admit that I have fear of ruining pretty things and haven’t tackled the papercraft yet, but I am slowly making my way through my hobbies pile and hopefully will get to it at some point.