Subscription box: Book Box Club
Theme/Month: Spectacular! Spectacular!, September 2021
Ownership: Subscribed on their 12 boxes option. If you are interested in purchasing a Book Box Club subscription, you can do it on their website.
Book Box Club is a young adult subscription box, the unique thing is the Clubhouse where you can chat to the author a month (or so) after the box was shipped and ask questions and just chat around. It also includes several goodies and usually, the choice of book is one that is unique and not in other book boxes so very few chances of duplicate books and a lot of new reads discovery power.
Do I have any sense of time? No why do you ask? Oh yes, I did unbox October before September but no, I do not know what time is anymore. So let us just dive into this box instead, starting from the book on the left and going clockwise:
- The Winter Garden by Alexandra Bell
- Not Here to be Liked pin, which is a good book
- Starlit skies candle, smells divine.
- Night Circus admission ticket necklace.
- A self assemble shelf bunting which I should put up at some point!
- A gorgeous botanical bookmark
- Promotional postcard for a book
- Birthday Cake popcorn which lasted long enough to take a picture and that was it!
- The theme card for the month
This had a celebration theme being an anniversary box and that was delightful for me. Overall the box was good, maybe not my favourite but very lovely regardless. And that popcorn was surprisingly nice!