A box for royalty, or at the very least, a box with a royal theme. Let’s start from the top left with the main thing, the book!
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes. I think it is a retelling of Anastacia so I am intrigued.
- Evil Queen mirror, maybe it will tell you who is the fairest of them all, or at the very least show you if your makeup is spot on 😛
- Lost Princess candle, I wasn’t too keen on the scent of it but maybe it is just me and that sweet orange isn’t my thing.
- A pair of socks inspired by The Cruel Prince. I like them even if I am not into that book.
- Bathing salts, which look glorious and I am so happy for them being in the box (plus they match teh candle perfectly in looks)
- Two psotcards for other books, Beauty Sleep which I reviewed recently and the sequel to Fandom
- A bookmark to match the book.
- The clubhouse invite, which lets you chat with the author and ask questions (alongisde the rest fo the subscribers but it is still awesome!)
- The theme card in the center.
Probably not my favourite box, but not the worst either and I like receiving and, plus I am intrigued by the book and how well it will go (I am not always keen on retellings as some are not idea but some are really good. so wondering which way this will go).