This was a very epic theme and I was looking forward to the book so I was very happy to see it in this box (Also I have to say I loved the artwork and for some odd reason it made me think of Joan d’Arc. So let’s unbox it starting from the book and going clockwise:
- Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett. Again really looking forward to reading this.
- Castle shaped bath bomb by Little Hearts Gifts.
- Throne of Glass Quote Markers/Page Markers, the sticky kind, by FictionTea Designs..
- Theme postcard, very epic indeed.
- Smoke in the Sun and Legendary publisher’s goodies.
- Coaster by Evie Bookish (they had sent a similar one that I really liked and I loved it so I am happy about this one)
- Wake Up Tea from the Tea Leaf Co.
- Dalbreck (Remnant) Lip Scrub by GeekyClean. Mine is Melon flavoured and though I haven’t tried it yet I really like it!
- Quote book sleeve by Reverie & Ink, this is cute but not my favourite book sleeve (I am not big on quotes in stuff except maybe coasters).
- Artwork and author letter.
- Theme bookmark.
All in all it was a good box and I wonder how the next one will be.