Ninja Book Box is all about indie books and indie/small businesses and it shows in their boxes.
Starting with the gloves and going clockwise (the theme was about winter survival and cold):
- Blue fingerless gloves, they are really soft and I love the mix of stitches in them.
- Ninja Recipe for a Baked Alaska (pun in the name of the dessert to fit the theme).
- Lanolin lip balm to help protect your lips (but lanolin in general is good) by Little Beau Sheep.
- Lime and dark chocolate bar by Kentish Chocolates (my boyfriend loved it! I usually share my chocolate bars with him but this one he chomped away and wouldn’t share).
- A snowflake charm by Ninja Book Box.
- A swing kit in a small mason jar which is adorable and sweet and definitely helpful.
- And the book, Dead of Winter by Gerri Brightwell.
I have to admit, I had forgotten i had subscribed to their boxes rather than purchased a one off for the anniversary box, so this box was a suprise (woops). But it was a pleasant (and apparently yummy too) one!